Hi there,
I wonder if I could include the Readme.md files from bitbucket into my documentation page in confluence. I tried the include macro, but the file couldn't be rendered. Is there a way to do it?
Inke
Hi Inke! Would the Code Block macro work for you? It allows you to display source code in your page with syntax highlighting, and it's available for Cloud and Server.
Let us know if you have questions!
Cheers,
Ana
Meanwhile, I chose the HTML Include macro, but it included only the bitbucket login page although I am already logged in.
Hi Ana, thank you for the quick answer. The Code Block macro won't work because I want to link to a file in bitbucket rather than inserting fix code snippets.
I see, I misunderstood your request. However, the HTML Include macro won't work in your case as the Bitbucket page will require authentication (I assume you don't want to make the repo public?)
Regards,
Hi Inke,
Did you ever get this working? I'm looking to do the same thing.
Same question, could it be a feature request?
I would love to have this. Confluence is the right place for this to exist, at least to co-exist with my documentation and allow me to see past versions of the read.me and compare.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.