Hello everyone,
I have been trying to get Pipelines to work with caching, but I have not succeeded yet.
The cache is supposed to be built after a succesful pipelines, but it does not do that.
And everytime I run the pipelines again (with or without a new commit), it says:
<span>Cache "composer": Downloading</span><span>Cache<br>"composer": Not found<br></span><span>Cache "node": Downloading</span><span>Cache<br>"node": Not found<br><br>And I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong here.<br><br>This is my configuration:<br><br></span>
image: awhalen/docker-php-composer-node
pipelines:
custom:
Deploy to Acceptance:
- step:
deployment: staging
script:
- cd ..
- rsync -vIauz --filter="merge build/filter.txt" build/ $ACC_USER@$ACC_HOST:$ACC_PATH
Build & Deploy to Acceptance:
- step:
caches:
- composer
- node
deployment: staging
script:
- cd pattern_lab
- composer install
- npm install
- npm run build
- cd ../..
- rsync -vIauz --filter="merge build/filter.txt" build/ $ACC_USER@$ACC_HOST:$ACC_PATH Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I've ran the pipeline more than 10 times and the cache ceases to excist