Hello,
I either need to edit the link to a Bitbucket created in a Jira project or delete the links I created and make new ones. How do you edit and/or delete a repo link item in a Jira project?
If you are using JIRA Cloud:
1. Go to Project Settings -> Development tools
2. Edit the repository settings
Hi,
I am not being able to see any way of editing the repository link.
I can only view my integration
I have the same problem here.
This is sooooo anoying!!!!
Atlassian keeps changing the menus almost on a daily basis... It invalidates all the tutorials and makes every single task a pain in the neck.I have entered an invalid bitbucket repository URL and it is listed as a repository even tho it is not valid... Now looking for a solution to delete it... Painful! None of the tutorials or help found are valid.
Yep, right now I'm essentially in the same position as you are. I'll post here if I find a way around this.
In next-gen projects, you click the "sync" button beside the repo link on the sidebar which gives you the "Start syncing" and "edit repo" buttons. Clicking edit repo lets you change details or remove it altogether. Not the best UI choices there... it took me awhile to figure that out. "Sync" does not logically make be think that clicking it will allow me to edit the repo.
It also works on the "classic" projects.
1. Press "Sync"
2. Edit repository
3. Delete
I don't see a way to edit the repository settings. I can edit permissions and I can connect.
Today finally I was able to do it removing the DVCS connection in the URL:
... secure/admin/ConfigureDvcsOrganizations!default.jspa#
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.