Trying to center align in a table. Have to click on the icon. Is there any keyboard shortcut for it?
Hi there,
the bad news is: there isn't any (as far as I know)
Could you perhaps write in Word instead? Confluence is pretty good with pasted Word (formatted) text.
Word has loads more keyboard shortcuts.
Perhaps you're already doing that. Still, I hope this helped to clear things up a bit.
Hi Parag,
Confluence does not have any alignment keyboard shortcuts, per this old feature request:
You will unfortunately need to continue using the editor buttons in order to align.
Let us know if you have any questions.Regards,
Shannon
I don't own Word. I appreciate the alternative feedback, but I'd rather not spend hundreds of $ to be able to get middle alignment. Also, the purpose of a keyboard shortcut is to get things done faster. This would require me to write in a separate program, copy and paste, flip to confluence and then paste.
Again, I do appreciate you offering the feedback.
Why not? Keyboard shortcuts are crucial to efficiency. My flow of work is always hindered when I write in Confluence. Please introduce the keyboard shortcut for alignment ASAP.
Hello Ramita,
Welcome to Community, and thank you for joining us. It's nice to have you.
Parag, the original poster, raised a new feature request for this, which you can find below:
You can vote on this request now, and comment with your feedback. This will also ensure that you will be added as a watcher, and you will receive any updates via your email.
Let me know if you have any trouble.
Regards,
Hey Shannon, thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I am unable to vote on the feature request. In fact, this link says that the feature request has been declined. This is extremely disappointing. Using keyboard shortcuts makes my job 10X easier. I don't understand why a word processing software would choose not to have this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.