Do you mean tables and fields you place in your content?
Or do you mean in the database? (which is really not a great place to do reporting from in Atlassian applications!)
Best though - if you can describe what information you really want, we can probably tell you the best way to get it!
Thanks for the reply.
I guess I am trying to learn about Iteraplan which I am assuming is also Confluence?
I would like to understand the data better and for me that usually means understanding the backend tables and relationships.
Does this clarify? Please let me know if im wayyyyy off.
I don't know Iteraplan, I've not seen it in an Atlassian context before.
I guess it could be based on Confluence, or, more likely, their documentation is in Confluence, and you have followed a link for help with Confluence instead of a link for help with Iteraplan!
To work out which, look at the bottom of a page - if it's got a link that says something like "powered by Atlassian Confluence" in the footer, you're in a Confluence.
I really don't know if Iteraplan might be a Confluence. You'll need to tell me. Does it have the "powered by Atlassian" link in the footers?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.