Hi,
Can some please detail me on how to set sprints alongside people in team calendars in Confluence cloud controlled by Atlassian.
Thanks,
Sai sampath.
Hi Sai,
You may add a sprint to a Team Calendar in Confluence Cloud by going to the calendar, selecting Add Event and then Event Type "Jira Agile Sprints".
I am not sure how you intend the people to be displayed on the Team Calendar next to the sprints. Is this something you have seen before and would like to emulate? If you have an example or mock-up of what you would like to do it will help me understand.
Ann
Hi Ann,
Thank you for your response.
Sai.
I have tried using the Jira sprint in the event type and it is working good. Now I can see the sprint on the calendar and that is what I am searching for. Thank you so much for your time.
That's great news, thanks for keeping us in the loop.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.