I'm on JIRA Cloud.
I have defined the following, very simple, workflow:
But in an issues detail view the transition buttons do not reflect those statues:
Any ideas?
..
Check to make sure that the project is using the workflow that you created.
I'm pretty new to JIRA as an administrator :-/
So far, just used JIRA.
Can you help me a bit more, please? Where to check? However, I'm pretty sure I have assigned the workflow to the project.
BTW, when I click on `View workflow` within a detail view of an issue, then the correct workflow diagram is displayed.
Go to Settings > Workflows in your project and see if it is using the correct workflow
If it is not the right workflow you need to modify the workflow scheme. Take a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-your-workflows-776636587.html
I like this page, Project screens, schemes and fields because it gives you a good overview how it all fits together when it comes to schemes and things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.