Hi all,
Sorry if this is a duplicated question, but I have tried to find the answer for quite some time but still no luck.
I'm trying to connect my BitBucket Cloud repositories to my JIRA Server.
In my BitBucket Cloud, I logged in as account myprivateaccount. This account is member of a team teamaccount and that team is the owner of a repository repositoryx.
Because teamaccount is the owner of that repository, so I had to go to myprivateaccount, selected BitBucket Settings, switched to teamaccount, and then added new OAuth Consumer.
Then, I added that OAuth Consumer to JIRA in DVCS Accounts screen. Connecting process went well, I can see teamaccount with repositoryx in DVCS Accounts screen, but its last activity is "Sync Failed: Read more".
I checked the "read more" link, but I'm sure that the repo has not been deleted, and both of my accounts on BitBucket and JIRA has not been disabled.
So, how can I successfully link my repo to my JIRA Server?
Thank you!