Hi,
I need to query external SQL server,
select * from XYZ where customfield_10300 = project_id
or better, execute procedure
exec give.me.data {customfield_10300}
Is it possible?I have bought plugin below but it doesn't cover my needs.
Hello,
You can do it the Power Database Fields PRO. It is called Dynamic queries. Kindly read here
https://confluence.cprime.io/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6556967
Yes, but it doesnt work as i want it to...
I can't configure it so it would refresh when opening an issue.
This customfields can only be either as a select list or autocomplete.
Or maybe i'm missing something.
Use case is to have a field that queries database with every issue refresh.
It must work like this. What is in your case? When is it refreshed?
Alexey,
As i see it, i can only connect a datasource, and create a customfield which will be filled while creating or editing issue.
Then it works.
My case:
Let's say i have an existing issue with customfield customfield_10300. This is normal number customfield.
And i want to add NEW customfield that will query external SQL and display data basing on existing customfield's 10300 value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.