Hello Bitbucket,
A colleague of my have problems with clone a git repository from the Bitbucket git repository (cloud). On https it works but when he uses ssh then he get the notice that he don't have access and that has to do with the ssh key.
Example command:
git clone -b development git@bitbucket.org:xxx/xxxx.git .
===
error:
Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
====
I already generate ssh keys and add them to bitbucket but still it doesn't work.
used putty-gen
example of an url which I followed: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/invalid-ssh-key-610763481.html
I need help
1st question which tool to you advice to enable ssh on windows 8.1 (64 bit) so I can use command line (terminal)
2nd question which tool to you advice to enable git on windows 8.1 (64 bit) so I can use command line (terminal)
3rd question When you use putty-gen you get an ppk private key and the generated public key can't copied / paste to bitbucket ssh keys you must change it because of the comment lines and rsa-... are missing. How can we generate a correct public key with putty-gen.
4th question where I can define in windows which ssh keys they can use standard?
5th question which parameter do I can use to define the correct ssh private key and can I use the ppk key?
example git clone:
git clone -b development git@bitbucket.org:xxx/xxxx.git .