I have created a blog and it is getting very large and I want to be able to group it by subject matter
Hi John,
a Confluence space can only have one blog. There is no second one. But you can have more than one page, showing different posts from the blog.
Using the 'Blog Posts'-Macro you can filter on
So, e.g., add labels to your blog posts and create different pages that filter the large blog on these labels.
I would recommend applying a label to each blog depending on its subject. You can then display the list of topics later using a Content by Label macro.
I hope this helps!
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Thomas I tried this macro and it didn't seem to work. I added it to a different page and added the label.
And here is what the finished page looks like.
Have tried this Shannon and it seems to work. Thank you very much for your help
Have you added the label to your posts as well?
I have but normally when you start typing it picks up on existing labels and it didn't do this
You're welcome John. Take care.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.