Right now there is no ability to add Task to the Story. What issue type do use for requirements? How do you organize hierarchy of Jira's issue?
For example,
Registration feature
Allow guest to register on the web-site
as an unregistered user
WHEN I go to the main site
THEN I should see a link to signup as a user
- Design signup button
- Adding signup button on the main site
an unregistered user
WHEN I go click on 'signup'
THEN I should see a form allowing me to sign up to the site
- Design signup form
- Layout of the signup form
as an unregistered user
WHEN I fill out the signup form
AND click submit
THEN I should receive a confirmation email with a link that activates the account
- Connect signup form to the API
- Make API for the registration
- Connect e-mail lib to the back-end
- Logic of generating activation link for new users
- Sending activation link for new users