By changing the default language of my JIRA Service Desk Project(s) from English to German, I seem to have created a babylonian language mess.
I want everything in German. Period.
Although I set German to be the only available (and thus default) language wherever I could, when configuring Request Types and such, everything is still in English.
What's worse, the customers seem to get misleading German translations which I can't access from the service desk settings.
Concerning workflows, the current state seems to be that I overwrote all the English terms with the correct German translations, but on the ENGLISH side of things (which shouldn't exist, as I completely deleted English in the language support view).
While the GERMAN side of things is unavailable to me, but displayed to the customer, with misleading terms as I sometimes changed the meaning of states and state transitions in the workflow editor.
What I would need is a complete list of all the terms used by the system in both English and German, so that I can spot and correct the mismatched translations.
Does such a functionality exist, or is there any other way I can create a consistent GERMAN interface to my JIRA Service Desk?
TIA
Stephan