Hello everybody,
since I updated to FF 33.0.2, I can't use (add /edit) certain Confluence macros in the Confluence editor anymore.
When I want to add e.g. the page properties macro, the macro dialog pops up, but after clicking OK, I'm returned to the editor and nothing has changed.
Same with wanting to edit a macro usage. The macro dialog pops up, I change some settings, and I'm returned to the unchanged page. Preview within the macro dialog doesn't work.
As a workaround, I started to add/edit macros using the Source Editor, but this is cumbersome, especially when you want to add new parameters to the macro and you don't know the parameter name.
Has somebody of you encountered similar problems? Is this a browser issue or is there something fundamentally wrong with our Confluence installation?
Probably the latter, because we still suffer from Strange character added to macro body and in our staging instance we don't encounter such problems.
Can somebody give my any hint where to investigate further?
Cheers,
Kirstin