Hi, I have been running a handful of Atlassian apps with Apache as a reverse proxy, so internally we can access these sites using "http://jira"
This works fine but I would like to have SSL for extra security. I have setup a test bed and have successfully managed to load the jira site using a wildcard cert I created from a internal CA and loaded in to the httpd.conf
However, when Jira loads, I get a message down the bottom stating "We've detected a potential problem with JIRA's Dashboard configuration that your administrator can correct. Click here to learn more"
I have clicked on the link and believe I have all the recommendations covered, but I am not able to get rid of this message. I understand it is most likley that the Jira app is not recognising the https scheme, but I am at a bit of a loss now how I can get rid of this message.
Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you need any kind of logs to help.
Thanks in advance.