I'm on JIRA Cloud and I'm looking to transition an epic when all of the linked tasks or stories are complete.
I found something on line but it's not working for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Automatically transition the Epic when all Stories are resolved.
Steps
- Add the Transition current issue post-function to the Resolve transition of the Story workflow.
- Input the transition name or ID of the Resolve
- Select the check box Run this post-function only if a condition is verified.
- Write the following content in the Conditionsection.
{% set stories = issue | epic | stories %} {% set trigger = true %} {% for story in stories %} {% if story.fields.status.name != "Resolved" %} {% set trigger = false %} {% endif %} {% endfor %} {{ trigger }} |
- Place this post-function at the end in the list of post-functions.
Any help with this would be great!
Thanks,
Dale