As easy as that,
I'm a jira-administrator and I can't see any issue in queue raised by customers.
The issue exists because the customer can see their own issues.
What's happening? How can I solve this?
Hi Jose,
So when you filter the results for that project, you don't see anything?
Are you able to use the Permissions Helper that might tell you why you cannot see them?
You'll need to make sure that you're also added to the project as well as having Browse Permissions; jira-administrator may not be enough.
Regards,
Shannon
Being a jira-administrator doesn't necessarily mean you can see Queues. Queues are ONLY visible if you're an agent for the given project.
Susan
None of that worked, at the end we determined that the database had been corrupted and created a new one.
Thanks for your time and regards,
José Jiménez.
I was an agent for the project, it just stopped working suddenly without chaning any administrative option.
At the end, we determined that the DB had been corrupted and created a new one.
Thanks for your time anyways and regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.