Hi,
We have a Jira Clouding instance where we have a client project. This client is not participating on this project because they have their own Jira clouding instance and for some reason, they cannot allow us to participate in there instance(we only have 1 user access).
So, I'm wondering if there is any way to sync this particular project (on the client Jira clouding instance) to our Jira by installing some add-on or something kind of procedure that allow us to sync the client project into our instance.
The key point here is that almost all the sync add-ons I reviewed, they need to install the add-on on both instances. The issue is that I cannot ask to client to install this add-on, or much less ask them to pay for it
My question: is there any way I can sync this instance with some of semi-auto procedure or some add-on that only need to be installed on my Jira clouding instance?
Thanks in advance!