Hi
The Kanban dashboard is unavailable following the migration in 7.7.0 (cf. https://screenshots.firefox.com/dOz7BB5dLkulD34V/admin.voxvalues.com).
Best regards
Fred
Hi Fred,
I have one user with the same error that had ScriptRunner installed, and disabling it fixed the issue. If you have ScriptRunner installed, please be advised it's only compatible up to Jira 7.6.3 at the moment. I would recommend disabling it and see if it helps you.
Otherwise, it also seems similar to this bug:
If disabling ScriptRunner doesn't work, could you review the steps to replicate in the bug and the workaround (refresh the page) and let me know if that sounds like your issue?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
Thanks for the answer.
ScriptRunner isn't installed. I unactivate all languages plugin (chinese, etc.) without effect. In other words, i have no plugin, but the issue remains.
Thanks in advance
Thank you, Fred.
Can you have a look at your Javascript console in your browser and let me know if you can find more details on what is causing the error?
Does this problem occur in more than one browser?
I copy for you all traces from the console, but how can i send it, please.
Moreover, I observe the same issue into Chrome.
Frederic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.