Hi All.I need to get user work log (with details, like the task, hours) for a certain period (like a week) using Jira rest API.
How can i do that? i can't see any method for that.
Thanks!
Hi Stefan,
There is a related question here ..
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-get-list-of-worklogs-through-JIRA-REST-API/qaq-p/533633
Also a tool made for this .. from the above answer
https://github.com/jpastoor/jira-worklog-extractor
Hi Edwin. I so the github, I was afraid that might be old.
So basically i need to get users with work log for a certain period, let's say a week with details and save in other application.
Ex:
01/16/2018 Stefan C -> 6h -> Task 1 -> Description
01/16/2018 Stefan C -> 2h -> Task 2 -> Description
02/16/2018 Stefan C -> 6h -> Task 1 -> Description
02/16/2018 Stefan C -> 2h -> Task 2 -> Description
Can i accoumplish this using your tool?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.