Hello,
I have a problem of troubleshooting regarding page update via REST API. I use a REST API to update a page. The input parameter is a JSON.
PUT https://runmyprocess.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/${pageId}
It works when the JSON is a very simple one like this. I see my page is updated after the API is executed.
{
"id":"26738701",
"type":"page",
"title":"new page",
"space":{
"key":"RO"
},
"body":{
"storage":{
"value":"<p>UPDATE This is a new page</p>",
"representation":"storage"
}
},
"version":{
"number":2
}
}
However, if the input JSON is a complicate one, the API itself still success, there is no error message, but the page is not updated.
Can someone tell me how this could be possible? How should I do for further troubleshooting?
By the way, if my input JSON has an obvious error, e.g. the version number is not correct, I will receive an error message, something like the version has to be bigger than the current version. The case is quite confusing if there is totally no error message.
Thank you for the help.