I am using cloud database, which doesn't support to set 'READ-COMMITTED'. Can I have any workaround to fix this issue?
Hi Jilong Sun,
If you intend to use MySQL as your database server, then you will absolutely need to make sure that you meet all the requirements at Database Setup for MySQL, including the READ-COMMITTED isolation level. If it doesn't meet these requirements then it won't work properly with Confluence.
I'm not sure what you mean by cloud database, but you will want to talk to your provider and see if you can meet those requirements, or else use a different database type.
Regards,
Shannon
check file 'my.cnf' need to insert under codes...<br><br>[mysqld] ... transaction-isolation=READ-COMMITTED ...
Inkul, thank you for providing the steps to resolve your issue!
I found the same is listed at the below article, in case anyone wants to see the full set of steps to correct it:
The steps are available underĀ Resolution.
Thank you again for pointing that out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.