Hi,
I have configured my workflow, and I need know how to configure a state to close the issue (mark as resolved).
I´m working with a software user, not with helpdesk (this user works fine and can close issue).
Thanks in advance
Hy @Diego Berges
You need one of two things:
Cheer
Pedro
Thanks! Can you send me a link with an example?
To add a post action:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/advanced-workflow-configuration-861253591.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-Usingapostfunctiontosetafield
To map a screen to a transition: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mapping-a-screen-to-a-workflow-transition-720634253.html
Hi guys
I have a question, can you help me?
Possibly. Depends on the question.
Dears, we are trying to change the status of ticket to "resolve" in mobile version but we can't. We see the following text "1- Please add comment" but the comment exists. Please help us to resolve this issue. If you need any info I will be glad to share with you. The problem exists in IOS and in Android versions.
You've asked that as a full question already, you should stick with the conversation there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.