JIRA v7.5.2
I had an existing Agile board that I'm converting to Kanban since I now have access to the Kanban Backlog view (YES!!!). However, when I attempt to release all of my closed issues, I get
"Error: You do not have permissions to edit issues in this project"
- I get the error for each issue that it attempts to release. No issues are released successfully however, the Release is successfully created but is empty (if I reattempt it tells me the release already exists)
- I verified that I am a PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR. I do not have other advanced permissions. I created the Kanban board so am an admin. I also created the supporting filter.
- The last column on my board is my "closed" status with only a single status in that column. All the issues have Resolution not Empty.
- All issues are in the same project
Any ideas please? Thanks