I was able to display the values of other fields like JIRA KEY, status, priority, description and etc in excel. except for its designated COMPONENTS and PROJECT KEY.
I already have this code, can you help me where did I get wrong and how can I display its components and project key..
Ex. the components for NW093 is WEB and project key is NW00A
Thanks in advance
Public Function GetJiraComponentList(ByRef projectKey As String, ByRef url As String, ByRef user As String, ByRef password As String) As Collection
If right(url, 1) <> "/" Then
url = url & "/"
End If
Dim outList As New Collection
Dim project As Dictionary
Set project = GetJson(url & "rest/api/2/project/" & projectKey, "GET", user, password)
'ƒRƒ“ƒ|[ƒlƒ“ƒg‚²‚Æ
Dim index As Long
For index = 1 To project("components").Count
Dim id As String
id = project("components")(index)("id")
Dim component As Dictionary
Set component = GetJson(url & "rest/api/2/component/" & id, "GET", user, password)
Call outList.Add(component)
Next index
Set GetJiraComponentList = outList
End Function
