I am trying to create meeting notes and stumble on the below screenshot.
Step 1:
Step 2:
Staying for a long time and refreshing does not help too. Also I have tried a few times repeating step 1.
I am the administrator.
Hi Steven,
We would like to isolate this issue, can provide us the following details:
Also, can you please have a look at the following documentation and make sure that if you're using restrictive firewall or proxy server settings, you or your network admin have allowed (whitelist) certain domains and IP address ranges to ensure Atlassian Cloud apps and other services work as expected:
Thank you,
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
I am using Chrome and I have just tried Firefox and I am having the same issue.
Since this is done via my office, I have not got the chance to try on a different network other than this but I did try asking my colleague who is in another region, a different country than mine.
He tried on his mobile, and he got a different error than mine, see below:
The error seems to say something like:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "create"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException
He is also an administrator. Both of us has got no luck creating the meeting notes.
We can try to create a new space and try to create a meeting note as a page if you want.
I have tried creating meeting notes in different spaces, the same thing, i.e. a long wait at the screen on desktop and if on a iOS or Android Confluence Cloud app, I get the java error:
My boss is now chasing me for meeting notes!!
Help!
I found the support ticket you made, and I'm testing this now on your instance.
I went to the "TM" space, and then the Meeting Notes Index. I clicked the "Create meeting note" button, and it takes me to a meeting note in edit mode.
Thank you!
Regards,
Thanks for the reply.
I did this at home using my own wifi connection yesterday and I went to the "TM" space, and then the Meeting Notes Index. I clicked the "Create meeting note" button, and it takes me to a meeting note in edit mode. And I am able to save it properly. You can see that I have created a new meeting note.
I come into the office this morning, trying the same thing above, I stumbled at the screenshot in step 2 in my 1st post.
So it looks like something in the office network that has caused that.
Now I am not sure what in the office network that has caused this, is it something in here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.