Here's the scenario I am trying to solve:
1. Story is created. When story moves to In Progress, a new QA task is created with a custom link type (Parent/Child) where Story = Parent and Task = Child.
2. Once the linked QA task moves to Done, a second Review linked task is created and linked to the original Story (Step 1) with a custom link type (Parent/Child) where Story = Parent and Task = Child.
So that there is one parent Story and two linked Child tasks for Step 1 and Step 2.
I have Step 1 working using Automation for JIRA, but I can't seem to get the second task (Step 2) to link to the original story. I think the issue is that I need to determine if there is a smart value for the custom link type (Parent/Child). I've tried using {{issue.Parent}} as shown, but it simply will create the new task but not link it.

I know that this could be solved easier using Epics and/or Sub-Tasks, but this is not a viable option in this case. Any ideas?