When i try to create a repository, I recieve the next message
"All your team's repositories are already in this project".
Is there a number limited of repositories that team account can create
Hi Francisco! There's no limit to the number of repositories you can have into a Team account, the only limit is that every repo cannot exceed 2GB.
That message also does not really say anything about the account having reached a limit, so I'm not sure why you got it. Were you able to successfully create the new repo after all? If you're still having trouble, can you send me a screenshot of the error message and the name of the team, so I can have a look on our end?
Best regards!
Ana
Hi Ana,
I know that this is an older question but I ran into the same problem. I deleted an existing repository (3 are now left) and I get the same error message when I try to create a new one.
Any ideas?
Best regards,
Thomas
Hi @TCF! The previous user never responded so we don't know what happened in his case. The number of repositories created in an account should never be a problem, as you can have unlimited repos.
Can you explain a bit more about what you're doing and elaborate on how are you trying to create these repos? Can you also send a screenshot of when this happens?
Kind regards!
Thank you for your fast response.
I removed a team repository from this list:
and if I try to add a new one, I get this error message:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.