I'm by far not the best at understanding how to create good Xporter exportable documents yet from JIRA, so looking to the community now. Xpand-IT has a few downloadable templates for exporting Xray Test data here, however, the one I really would need is to have an Excel worksheet that lists a Test Execution's test run test step per row along with that test run test step's status, 1-n defects, 1-n "evidences", comments, etc in the columns of that row. They provide a Word template that can print these out, but Word allows nested loops to a certain degree which I can't figure out if I can do for Excel (namely, while I can currently print out all test steps from a test execution, I can't get it to then loop through all defects, evidences, and statuses and put those references into their own single cell in that row).
Attached is my attempt thus far:
250