Here is the code:
import com.atlassian.jira.plugins.share.ShareService
import com.atlassian.jira.plugins.share.ShareBean
@WithPlugin("com.atlassian.jira.jira-share-plugin")
@PluginModule
ShareService shareService
...
...
...
shareService.shareIssue(result)
I have tried to run it in Script Rnner console and in custom script post function.
In the console it works fune but in post function i have an error:
2018-01-12 15:44:06,670 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: *************************************************************************************
2018-01-12 15:44:06,671 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: Script function failed on issue: SHOPSTASK-71101, actionId: 181, file: <inline script>
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runScriptAndGetContext(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:156)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runScriptAndGetContext$3.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runScriptAndGetContext$3.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runStringAsScript(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:144)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runStringAsScript$2.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate.doScript(CustomScriptDelegate.groovy:66)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate$doScript.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CustomScriptFunction.doScript(CustomScriptFunction.groovy:44)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/plugins/share/ShareService
at Script572.<init>(Script572.groovy)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.share.ShareService
... 1 more
How to solve this problem?
P.S.
Sometimes I have another error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/plugins/share/ShareBean
at Script723$_run_closure2.doCall(Script723.groovy:94)
at Script723.run(Script723.groovy:75)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runScriptAndGetContext(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:156)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runScriptAndGetContext$3.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runStringAsScript(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:144)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runStringAsScript$2.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate.doScript(CustomScriptDelegate.groovy:66)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate$doScript$2.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CustomScriptFunction.doScript(CustomScriptFunction.groovy:44)
P.P.S.
Furthermore I have the same problem when I try to use classes from my own plugin. But this problem is not permanent. E.g. when my code was correct I changed a little thing that doesn't depend on my plugin. After that I've got this error. But when I run my code from the file (not from inline code) I have no problems.
I use JIRA 7.2.3 and Script Runner 5.0.4