Hello,
My dashboard show the results of several filters. At the bottom of each section (filter) there is the total number of issues selected by the filter. Clicking on that total normally shows the Search for Issues page with the filter and the results. However, now, if the filter results are more than 20 then clicking on that total gives a 500 error with the message
com.atlassian.jira.util.dbc.Assertions$NullArgumentException: stringValue should not be null!
On the dashboard the filter selection will display the first 10 items from the filter and I can scroll to the second and third pages (thus showing all issues selected by the filter) without any problem. I can also select the filter on the Search for Issues page and the results are shown without any problems.
We are using version 7.3.6 build 73017.
I have a PDF with all the error messages (288kb) and a support zip (200mb) if that is any help.
Thanks for any insight in to resolving this issue you can give.