I have a similar issue to this question but I have tried the suggested solutions and volume mounting still does not work.
- I have verified that the directory I am trying to mount as a volume does exist within my build directory
- I have run the `docker run ...` bare command with my container, which downloads and runs the container with no problems
- I have tried using a volume mount with the environment variable, e.g. `docker run -v="$BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR/dist:/dist" 18fgsa/html-proofer /dist`
- I have also tried using a volume mount with the absolute path, e.g. `docker run -v="/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/dist:/dist" 18fgsa/html-proofer /dist`
- I have also tried the volume mount option in the other format, e.g. `docker run -v "$BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR/dist:/dist" 18fgsa/html-proofer /dist`
All of these permutations have resulted in the same error:
`docker: Error response from daemon: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: Command not supported.`
Is there some permission which has not been enabled for Docker volume mounts??