I have text like below. The first two lines are existing lines and I have indented the second line couple of months ago. But now I cannot indent the 3rd line. The indent button is disabled. If I go to the start of the second line only the outdent button is enabled.
This Confluence could.
Hi Jeevaka,
This was recently removed from Confluence Cloud in the new editor, but you can vote for the feature to return below:
There are a few suggestions listed there for alternatives:
I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions about it.
Regards,Shannon
Thanks ... yeah, just voted.
EDIT: This has been resolved in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58664
I created a Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey/Violentmonkey script.It re-enables the indent and outdent buttons while editing.confluence-indent-enable.jsI big thank you to Ricky Vincent that provided the solution for the script loading issue in CONFCLOUD-58656
Good news @Jeevaka Dassanayake - it's coming back
Hi @Shannon S
The buttons aren't available anymore. I can use "tab", but the buttons aren't there.
Were they deleted?
Thanks
Regards, Dominic
How do u incorporate this script in a cloud instance?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.