Hi Community, specially Atlassian:
I have three questions that maybe confuse you, but I need clarification
1) I undesrstood that JIRA EAR/WAR installation is more for application servers. However, in previous questions in this forum, I got confused that for one question in which WAR installation version is for users who doesn't want to administer another server. I need clarification for better understanding for WAR/EAR.
2) Another point to mention is about JIRA Standalone, which ships with the latest version of Tomcat and Java (as I know). Besides of those two feature, which other components has the standalone version of JIRA. Also, can you mention the requiremnts of for WAR/EAR version and which components ships the WAR as well.
3) In case that I had installed a previous version of Tomcat & Java before installing JIRA, does JIRA's Tomcat/Java affects the ones that I previously installed (in terms of installation Tomcat/Java upgrade and configuration)? If so, how?
Thanks in advance for your answers