The new version of JIRA has to many glitches. How do I revert to the previous version.
Get the backups you took before you upgraded. Install the previous version somewhere, and import the backups.
I didn't create backups. I'm a user that just uses JIRA for status lookups on tickets and didn't feel the need to backup before installing the new version. Will it be possible?
There is no way to downgrade a Jira system (unless you're willing to put in months of work converting the data to the previous format)
Definitely can't do that. Do you know if there will be fixes on the "Search" glitches? I have to search multiple times for a particular ticket, because the search isn't opening to the correct ticket number that was entered. This is happening to other co-workers as well. I miss having the Search field on the navigation bar, is one thing, but the Search option not working all of the time, is a bigger thing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.