Hi,
I want to install GIT in production (probaly bitbucket) outside k8s. But we want to test it internally so installation inside k8s by HELM will be simpler. For this we need HELM chart but I cannot find such one (only for gitlab).
Thanks
You'll probably want to start by giving a little bit of an idea of what Helm and k8s are.
I assumed that who will be able to answer know it, but no problem :-)
kubernetes (k8s) is containers orchestrator and helm is its pacakage manager. A chart is a collection of files that describe a related set of Kubernetes resources.
Hi Assaf , Have you managed to do one chart for deploying bitbucket on k8s ?
Just using this : https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/bitbucket-server/ would be easy I think.
I can do one also . Let me know
Regards
Sébastien
This isn't really helpful, I can write HELM chart, but without offical support for it, Amdocs perfers to pick another GIT server. Espically since we won't be able to really use the benefit of Bitbucket without such support (CI docker plugin will be hard to configure for exmaple).
Thanks,
Assaf
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.