Hello -
I have a question about modifying an existing Validator that I have configured via Adaptavist Scriptrunner.
The current script I have as a Validator ensures that all check boxes in the Edit screen are checked before the user can make the transition. This script works well.
(cfValues['HR Checklist']*.value as List).containsAll(["a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g"])
I want to build on this script. I have added a tab to the Edit screen with a different selection of check boxes. What I want to do is change the script, in that the values of the check boxes are required based on a custom field value (that has already been selected).
For example - if custom field value is X, then the user must select all of the check boxes in tab HR Checklist. Those values being "a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g"
Like my initial script.
If custom field value is apple, then the user must select the apple tab (on Edit screen), and check all boxes "apple", "orange", "pear"
The already populated custom field value determines which tab the user must check all boxes for in the Edit screen, in order to transition the Issue.
I apologize if I am not being clear enough. Any insight/help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.