I run a lot of instances so I visit a lot of vendor Confluences.
Access to Font at 'https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/s/6.1.0/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-iconfont/fonts/atlassian-icons.ttf' from origin 'https://master-advanced-tables.bobswift-addons.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://master-advanced-tables.bobswift-addons.com' is therefore not allowed access.
Hi Steven,
We do have a feature request in Cloud to be able to disable the Welcome Module, since in Server it requires you to disable a System Add-on, which is not possible in Cloud:
Please vote on that to help show your interest, and comment on the case with your feedback. If you watch it, you will be updated of any progress.
As for the issue on Bob Swift's site, I haven't seen this particular error before. Could you let us know exactly how you replicate the error? Did you have to sign up for a new account?
Regards,
Shannon
I was referring to the unskippable modal provided by the "New Experience" that I'm forced to click through on each and every instance.
It appears that the javascript on the final button is just flakey if you try to skip it too fast. The bob swift font error is unrelated.
Steven,
Thank you for your patience.
I'll need to create a support ticket for you to continue this, so you should be getting an email shortly.
I believe the point has been missed. I do not want this disabled on my instance. What I am saying is that the unskippable visual garbage is stupid and should be removed since I interact with dozens of Confluence Cloud instances.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.