Using Confluence 6.4.0
On a Space. Select Space Tools -> Contents Tools and then export tab. Select XML export format. Select Custom Export. Select the one page of interest and hit export tab.
The Exporting Space Dialogue information is shown below
- Running task
Exporting Space - In Progress
Exporting Space
| Time Elapsed: | Less than a second |
| Time Remaining: | Unknown (estimated) |
| Completion: | 100% complete |
Export complete. Download here.
I have assumed the export has completed as zip file Confluence-space-export-163443-106.xml.zip is created. A bit confusing as there is a display of 'Running task' and In -Progress. Is this a problem ? The zip file consists of
attachments directory + various subdirectories
entities.xml
exportDescriptor.properties
I then go onto the same server and access another space. I import the page from the import directory. A page called Confluence-space-export-163443-106.xml.zip has been created as expected. I select the page and unfortunately the following is displayed:-
Confluence-space-export-163443-106.xml.zip
PK ��*Lattachments/PK ��*Lattachments/65576/PK ��*Lattachments/65576/65578/PKU�*LU~j: x attachments/65576/65578/1mVw8\����#��c��Q�#U� �D���{��F�f�V!jSU��M=���F��6}�}�w\����uι��w_�}�'��1#`��Z_�l����b7���:�P�% Ya<Ѿ(�$��Cj˜y������8.�+������g�xU6I���b���!�pJM�$�Ko&Q_OS�̺���>��.�u��n�R�v����ѹ���R~$Ĩ@c�;�R�D��R���>ޥ��'� #䯃��MLX�N���뤢k��'���$@O�;F��J�r��:V�%�L�HX����jV;60#8ܵ��qQ�-m���U�<�^v f�4�@�;��Η�+�Nϥ��}g�Л�����cZ}��ñr���7��b�y��b���ب"{(��$kh��r�J��C��W���+�llj"P��*��b���=��o~� ;]���R�:��!&�-���fW�!�ħד�{+�����*���)���I�og(�Y��#rلԑ+bo��\'���;'x' w;^���$�O��f�w����잚�;����9�L65�ߝh�Tr<���p�>a�ɟ���ʜ��F1��Ѱ�i�P����� �����WC�4旿��OPj���w��Y_�eޢU�fB�矜o���O��mM��g]��
goes on and on.....
Cannot see any Errors in the atlassian-confluence.log file during export or import.
Any ideas what is wrong ? Thanks