Hello Community,
I came across an article in ScriptRunner on how to convert a text field into a multi-select field by using Behaviours and Ajax. This is the article.
Followed instructions and it works nicely. What I would like to do, and I have not figured this out is: I want to display the summary of the issue I select and not the issue id when user saves their selection.
My code is:
ajaxOptions: [
url : getBaseUrl() + "/rest/scriptrunner-jira/latest/issue/picker",
query: true,
data: [ currentJql : "issuetype = custome Issue Type",
label : "Pick high priority issue in Support project",
showSubTasks: false,
max : 100,
],
formatResponse: "issue"
]
In the docs it says that i can change formatResponse to "general" if I am not passing an issue, when i try doing that for this it doesnt work.
What I want to do is return an issue but display only the summary of the issue as opposed to the key of the issue.
Does anyone know how this can be achieved?
Thank you!
-Roberto