We're using stories and sub-tasks to manage our work. Our active sprint can be viewed on a board with columns -
To Do / In Progress / Ready for Review / Done
When someone working on a ticket (sub-task) feels they've finished the task and wants it reviewed, they drag it to the Ready for Review column. As they are dragging the ticket across, as they hover over the Ready for Review column, two options appear - "Send for Review / Ready for Review"
How do we access functionality for these two things so that we can make issues that are dropped in "Send for Review" auto assign to the person that should be reviewing that ticket?
I've searched the help and can't find anything that clearly explains where this functionality exists and how to make it work for you. At a guess I'd say it's something to do with workflows, but I can't find any reference anywhere within the workflow or workflow scheme that would allow me to make changes to this?
Looking for a little clarity and any help hugely appreciated.
-Alan