There is a document stating that you can create linked issues in automation but the option is not available on service desk server 3.9.1
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/12/automatically-create-linked-issues-from-new-requests
Sorry, I see the document is for Cloud. Will this option be available on server any time soon?
Agreed! Seems this should also be readily available in Server.
I also agree. Will make the life of our support teams easier!
This is getting to be real CRAP! The cloud and server should BOTH have identical functionality! It's very frustrating to find the cloud has capabilities we need on the server version!
Does anyone know when this will be implemented in Server?
Uhm, I don't see this coming anytime soon unfortunately.
We all have to upvote https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4673 to make progress I think.
Its really disappointing to know why such feature is not offered on a server instance.
And we need to Upvote this Task:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-3279
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.