I tried to do your guide as https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html?_ga=2.191719202.980335533.1515463154-624275698.1506665830
but, I can not login the confluence server.
Note that the confluece server did not have an admin id.
Hi there,
The article you sent will create a temporary admin for you to login with. Note that this only works for versions 6.5.0 and later.
Can you confirm the version of Confluence you're running, and if you have any external user directories? Can you show us what your Directory Configuration looks like?
Regards,
Shannon
my confluence version is 6.6.1
I do not any work for directory configuration
confluence use login service of jira
Hello!
To summarize, can you confirm that you went through all these steps?
-Datlassian.recovery.password=<your-password>
Once you do all those steps, if you have done them correctly, you can login with the username recovery_admin with the password you chose in step 3.
This will allow you to login and correct your issue.
Once resolved, you will then need to:
If any of these steps are failing, then I’ll need to know exactly how they are failing in order to be able to help you. I look forward to your reply!
jira(v7.4.2) & confluece(v6.3.2) are installed on old ubuntu server
and then
I install jira(v7.6.3) & confluece(v6.6.1) on new another ubuntu server
Files backed up from the old system are not restored on the new system.
so, I copied the old jira(v7.4.2) & confluece(v6.3.2) to new ubuntu server.
It was then restored successfully.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.