Hi I run a program of 40~ projects where there is a business engagement with an end customer. I’ve have the same kanban board for all my projects and same configs.
Out of these projects, different levels of work can be achieved. Some just go as far as business engagement and never progress. Some go from business engagement to a workshop. Others have business engagement, a workshop, and Proof of Concept.
At the moment there are numerous issues on my board like tasks, epics, and bugs etc. The above items are just tracked as Epics on my board at present, meaning that there would be subordinate tasks mapping to them.
I would like to get some reporting on my program, so I can report on how many projects have completed 'business engagement’, ‘workshop’, and ‘Proof of Concept’.
In order to do this would I need to create a new issue type, as per the 3 items above, and then right some JQL to, show which of the following issue types, have the status of Done, order by project?
I’d prefer not to have to create 3 new issue types. Is there any other way?
Thanks in advance 