I'm assessing Confluence 6.6.0 on our test server for a planned upgrade later this week. In addition I'm review some new add-ons to address table use case needs in our organization. I was going to find another table add-on and discovered that I cannot do anything on that page because it constantly reloads. I have to enter a different URL in the browser to get out of the refresh. If I go to the Manage add-ons, then I don't have the problem until I expand the Bob Swift Advanced Table add-on. Then I get the constant refresh problem I see on the Find new add-on page. So I'm guessing it is the culprit since I don't see this problem expanding other add-ons.
Has anyone else seen this problem in general? I find it hard to believe it is caused by an add-on. And the worst part is I can't uninstall the add-on even though it is disabled.
Anyone know of another way to uninstall an add-on?