Confluence Server 6.4.2
Hi,
I'm designing a document that details a windows application. There are three main procedures I need to explain. While they differ, much of the content is the same. My assignment specifies that I should explicitly explain each item in each of the three procedural sections.
e.g. (oversimplified/redacted):
Section 1
<Paragraph about how to create a widget>
Other stuff
<Paragraph about how to delete a widget>
Section 2
More stuff
<Paragraph about how to create a widget>
<Paragraph about how to modify a widget>
<Paragraph about how to delete a widget>
Section 3
<Paragraph about how to modify a widget>
<Paragraph about how to copy a widget>
Even more stuff
-----
I'm thinking. Have four small documents:
1. Create widget
2. Modify widget
3. Copy widget
4. Delete widget
Include one or more of these docs within Sections 1, 2, and 3.
Is the above a viable solution? Is this macro reliable? I have a vague memory about having an issue if the included page contained headers that would impact TOC, but I don't intend on having headers in the included docs.
Thanks,
Steve