I have 2 projects in jira. I could not get email from one project. However all my friends get from the same project. Not even in spam. Any Idea?
Clearing outlook rules work.
Check the notification scheme says you should get the mail first. Also, do you have the "send mail on my own changes" flag set in your profile?
Ok, commonality is good, it makes for easy comparisons and debugging. Now, what does the notification scheme actually say for the emails you are missing? (e.g. issue updated = fred(group), developer(role))
Hi Nic, Notification scheme is same as in other jira project-from which I received email. Setting in Profile is also fine - that's why I am receiving emails from second jira project.
I could not get email from one project. HOwever I got from other second project.
I am same group and role as my friends. Can outlook bypass it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.