Hello,
I have installed a custom report plugin and I can see that it is enabled in the add-ons manager.
However, when I go to a project's report section, it is not on the list of reports that I can choose.
Any ideas as to what is wrong?
here's the xml code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><atlassian-plugin key="${atlassian.plugin.key}" name="${project.name}" plugins-version="2"><plugin-info><description>${project.description}</description><version>${project.version}</version><vendor name="${project.organization.name}" url="${project.organization.url}"/><param name="plugin-icon">images/pluginIcon.png</param><param name="plugin-logo">images/pluginLogo.png</param></plugin-info><!-- add our i18n resource --> <resource type="i18n" name="i18n" location="test-table-four"/><!-- add our web resources --> <web-resource key="test-table-four-resources" name="test-table-four Web Resources"><dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:ajs</dependency><resource type="download" name="test-table-four.css" location="/css/test-table-four.css"/><resource type="download" name="test-table-four.js" location="/js/test-table-four.js"/><resource type="download" name="images/" location="/images"/><context>test-table-four</context></web-resource><report name="Test Table Four" key="test-table-four" class="com.examplecompany.reports.jira.reports.TestTableFour"><description>The Test Table Four Plugin</description><resource name="view" type="velocity" location="/templates/reports/test-table-four/view.vm"/><resource name="i18n" type="i18n" location="TestTableFour"/><properties><property><key>build</key><name>test-table-four.build.name</name><description>test-table-four.build.description</description><type>select</type><values class="com.examplecompany.reports.Utils.BuildParamsValuesGenerator"/></property><property><key>team</key><name>test-table-four.team.name</name><description>test-table-four.team.description</description><type>select</type><values class="com.examplecompany.reports.Utils.TeamParamsValuesGenerator"/></property><property><key>developer</key><name>test-table-four.developer.name</name><description>test-table-four.developer.description</description><type>user</type><values class="com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl.UserCFType"/></property><property><key>status</key><name>test-table-four.status.name</name><description>test-table-four.status.description</description><type>select</type><values class="com.examplecompany.reports.Utils.StatusValuesGenerator"/></property><property><key>issues</key><name>test-table-four.issues.name</name><description>test-table-four.issues.description</description><type>text</type></property></properties></report></atlassian-plugin>
Hi Oscar,
Which plugin did you enable?
SUsan
A custom made report plugin.
Does it have a name? Did you purchase it? Did you create it?
It has a name like 'test-table'. It's just a simple report plugin that I created to see if I could.
My java file does compile so I'm not sure if the problem lies there although that could still be a possibility.
I was thinking that this would be a simple 'atlassian-plugin.xml' problem and it would be simple fix of adding some code in there to make it appear.
Actually I figured it out.
Hello, I'm facing the same problem after following the Create Report Tutorial. Would you mind to tell me what was wrong in the atalsian-plugin.xml definition? I'm comparing the code but I can't figure out what the problem is.... Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.