I have a large diagram that Gliffy seems to be taking exception to.Whenever I try to edit it, it looks like its going to open, then simply sits on a blank page ... in my dev tools console, I am seeing the following:
RPC: request rejected (bad origin): https://gcc-elb-public-prod.gliffy.netbatch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:369 RPC: request rejected (bad origin): https://gcc-elb-public-prod.gliffy.netbatch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:369 RPC: request rejected (bad origin): https://gcc-elb-public-prod.gliffy.netbatch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:369 RPC: request rejected (bad origin): https://gcc-elb-public-prod.gliffy.netbatch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:369 RPC: request rejected (bad origin): https://gcc-elb-public-prod.gliffy.net
Any ideas?
thanks,
Allen.
Hi Allen,
May I know is it work for small diagrams from cloud (Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence Cloud) https://gcc-elb-public-prod.gliffy.net ?
I want to split up problem on your side or on Gliffy side.
Another question is your instance is Cloud or Server?
If Server, have you check configuration for collaborate editing for Same Origin Policy?
Thanks
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Hi Gonchik,
* How should I import the link you sent? ... when I add gliffy diagram I dont see any option to import from jsons/url ... when I open it directly it opens a json resource in browser.* Instance is cloudthanks,
Hi!
I am so sorry, the better way is raise the support ticket to the Gliffy support system.
https://support.gliffy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
And please, write here what was the problem.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.