Hi everybody. Good morning,
I'm sorry for the redundancy of the explanation of the question. My goal is that does not exists any doubt.
I want the follow:
Do a query attacking the issues history to see the result that I would see if I were in the past.
For exemple:
On December 22, I make a filter and the result is 5 issues: 4 TO DO and 1 IN PROGRESS.
Today, if I use the same filter, the result is the same 5 issues but with different status: 3 HALTED and 2 IN PROGRESS.
I want to see today (January 9) the result of the query of December 22nd.
I want to have the possibility to make a query but seeing the result that it would show in past dates although the current state is different. Is not necessary that the content of the issues change. Is only to do a query.
Is it possible?
Thanks a lot for your time.
Note: Is not enough for me see the issues that they have suffer changes and see the current status.